Saturday, October 11, 2008

What's on her mind these days

Molly and I go to Bible Study on Wednesdays and in the children's class they have quiet time where they take a little rest on the floor for about 10 minutes and the teachers instruct the kids to spend the quiet time thinking about God and Jesus. After class I asked Molly what she thought about during quiet time and she told me, "I thought about Princess Leia meeting God and Jesus." I wonder if George Lucas ever considered that story line.



Today we were listening to the Little Mermaid song "Part of that World" and Molly sang along to the part that says,
"Up where they walk,
Up where they run,
Up where they stay all day in the sun...."

She stopped singing and said "You know Mommy - humans don't stay all day in the sun. We run errands all the time, so we're in and out and in and out of the sun all day." I reminded her that people play outside in the sun a lot and she told me, "Nope, we just run errands all the time, that's it." Guess it's a good thing that she goes to school 3 days a week to get a break from my incessant errand-running.

No comments: