Monday, December 1, 2008

Visiting Molly's Great Grandparents

While in Arizona we also spent lots of fun time with my Grandpa and Geneva. When I was Molly's age I had so much fun with my Grandpa, he was so creative and came up with the most fun activities to keep a hyper little maniac busy. When I was about 5 we built a robot (out of wood of course, nothing too fancy!) which I still have. He used to let me sit on his lap and drive his big yellow Suburban, and one day decided to mess with one of his neighbors and laid down on the seat while I "drove" by. The little old man about had a heart-attack!

I wish we lived closer to my family for many reasons and Molly getting to spend more time with her Great Grandpa Benny is at the top of the list!

Geneva made several newborn hats to donate to the NICU in Julia's name and here Grandpa is modeling one of them!

Drawing in Grandpa and Grandma's driveway... since it hardly ever rains in Arizona, Molly's art will probably be there for several months.

Geneva's gorgeous flowers!


No comments: