Not only am I finally announcing my pregnancy... but I am also pleased to announce that Molly will have a little brother this summer! I am 16 weeks and my due date is July 31st/August1st
I had my amniocentesis this morning and everything went very well. Paul and I were nervous to return to the same office where we received so much bad news with Julia's pregnancy, but today was very different. Everything looks great and we saw BOY PARTS! Paul still wants to wait for final confirmation when we get the amnio results back in two weeks, but I really hope it's a boy otherwise our little girl is growing some sort of tail in the front.
Once again, I was able to throw out my favorite phrase "I told you so!" I've suspected I was carrying a boy since I was about 6 weeks pregnant because both girls made me so sick - although I've been exhausted, I've felt great this entire pregnancy.
We've been kicking around names for several months but Paul wants to wait on making a final selection until we're 100% sure it's a boy.
Little Boy Quin
Sweet little profile with the same cute nose as his sisters!
You be the judge - boy parts, right?
Perfect little hand
Another prefect hand making a little fist (elbow almost touching knee)
3 comments:
I am excited to tears! Yippie!
Congratulations!
Much love!
Oh that is DEFINITELY a boy!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You knew it all along. Boys are SO MUCH FUN.
Awww...I love these pictures! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment