
About a month ago I got very, VERY lucky... Danielle sent me a link to her favorite photographer's website where she was asking for various "models" for all kinds of photo sessions to try out new things. Among other categories she was looking for women who would pose for maternity shots as well as newborns under 10 days old. I immediately volunteered my unborn son for the newborn pictures, and almost reluctantly volunteered myself for the maternity shots. Even though I was incredibly nervous about the maternity photos, Sara chose me and 2 other lucky women. We just got our photos back this week and they are amazing. They are not your "normal" maternity shots, but they seem to capture so much more than the posed, standard shots you usually see. She would tell us where to sit or stand and just wanted us to interact as a family while she shot us as we let Molly be her silly self. I think our pictures came out amazing. I am so happy that we got so lucky!! I know I will treasure these pictures forever since they capture the last few moments of our little family of three.
And can I tell you how stinkin' excited I am to have her do the baby's newborn photos? I can't wait!! Sara is so talented and easy to work with. She has such a bubbly, upbeat personality it's hard not to feel at ease while working with her!! I just hope I can convince Paul over the coming years to let me splurge and hire her to document our family!








These pictures absolutely crack me up... Molly insisted on showing Ms. Sara her room and as a result, Ms. Sara was introduced to Molly's Star Wars guys. As I mentioned Sara likes to truly document a family interacting, so she insisted that we bring the guys downstairs and give them their own mini-session!!
LOVE IT!
And can I tell you how stinkin' excited I am to have her do the baby's newborn photos? I can't wait!! Sara is so talented and easy to work with. She has such a bubbly, upbeat personality it's hard not to feel at ease while working with her!! I just hope I can convince Paul over the coming years to let me splurge and hire her to document our family!








These pictures absolutely crack me up... Molly insisted on showing Ms. Sara her room and as a result, Ms. Sara was introduced to Molly's Star Wars guys. As I mentioned Sara likes to truly document a family interacting, so she insisted that we bring the guys downstairs and give them their own mini-session!!
LOVE IT!
www.saramoonphotography.com
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! They are AWESOME! Looking back I really wish that I had taken more pictures... :) What a beautiful family!
Miss you!
OMG! You look beautiful! Ditto what Taylor said - I'm a little sad I have not been more diligent in the professional photos dept.
Don't panic - Michael not hitting on you!
Hugs!
Jamie
Ha! No worries - what struck me as odd was Michael throwing out the "OMG!" Jamie, I knew it was you right away! :o)
Those are absolutely the best maternity photos I have seen. You look GORGEOUS. I might just need to take a trip down to Houston next time I get pregnant, just to get my picture taken!!
I can't wait to see Little Q's newborn pics!
GORGEOUS photos, Roter!!!
Post a Comment