Saturday, July 18, 2009

Build-a-Bear

When Molly was born Brent, Lindsay and Jackson brought a cute little Build-a-Bear froggie named Fiona to the hospital and before Julia was born Molly made her sister a cute little monkey named "Monkey Mae". Last Monday we took Molly to the mall to build a stuffed animal for her brother. It was hard to decide on just one animal since there were so many from which to choose! Molly finally settled on a cute little puppy dog that she named "Pup-it-Up" (her last birthday was at Pump-it-Up, so maybe this was the inspiration?)

Daddy trying to help narrow down the selection:
Stuffing the puppyDaddy picked out his cute little camo hatMaking sure the stuffing feels just right!Making a wish before putting the heart into the puppyGrooming timeAll finished!
I had to include these pictures of Molly and her froggie, Fiona:

One Month
Four Months
Six MonthsOne Year

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That is such a great idea. I love the baby pictures of Molly. Even though Levi and I have been together 8 years, I never met Molly until she was 2 so I never knew what she looked like as a baby. I had no idea she had dark hair! I want to see more!

Leslie said...

I agree with Carrie! Happy to see some baby pics of Molly! What an adorable baby not like I expected anything else. I was surprised by how much hair too!