Wednesday morning I noticed some hair on the floor and at first didn't think much of it since we live with a cat, but at second glance I noticed that it didn't quite look like Murphy's hair. I quickly picked up what turned out to be a thin lock of Molly's hair!
I quickly found Molly and asked, "Did you cut your hair?!?" in a slightly angry and totally freaked out voice (while picturing her with one long ponytail and one spiky-short one) She got really anxious and told me that she had, indeed, cut her hair. Turns out the night before (after we had completed a craft and were cleaning up), I asked her to very carefully put the grown-up scissors back on my desk. Apparently, curiosity got the best of her, and she snipped off a little bit of hair.
Recently, we went to a birthday party where two of Molly's friends were sporting shorter hair-dos than normal. This was because they had both given themselves haircuts. Luckily, you can't even tell where Molly cut her hair. After explaining that it was dangerous to handle Mommy's scissors and that she would have had to get a super-short haircut if she had cut off a bigger lock of hair, I pray she never tries to cut her hair again! In the meantime, my scissors are now locked in a drawer, and she is grounded from using her kid scissors for two weeks.
Recently, we went to a birthday party where two of Molly's friends were sporting shorter hair-dos than normal. This was because they had both given themselves haircuts. Luckily, you can't even tell where Molly cut her hair. After explaining that it was dangerous to handle Mommy's scissors and that she would have had to get a super-short haircut if she had cut off a bigger lock of hair, I pray she never tries to cut her hair again! In the meantime, my scissors are now locked in a drawer, and she is grounded from using her kid scissors for two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment