Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Happy Birthday to the most amazing husband and daddy in the whole world. Marshall, Molly and I are very lucky to have such a wonderful man in our lives!!!

On Wednesday night, Molly and I threw Paul a "surprise" birthday dinner at the house. Molly picked out the decorations and dinner - KFC... she's never had it before and knew from the commercials that it "looked yummy and Daddy would love it!"
Last night we celebrated PQ's birthday at dinner with our friends and family at County Line BBQ. It always makes me so happy to get together with a group of our friends. Except for Tracy... seriously, who invited that guy? :)

Paul and the famous "Ding Dong cake' - which led to several crude, yet somewhat amusing comments...
Danielle - I am tempted to photo shop your face into this picture! I KNOW you are hiding behind Brent! You stink!Ernie and AnastasiaHannah and TracyJill, PawPaw and AuntieMe (standing in for Lindsay) and BrentClaire and Kyle - apparently this is how all his pictures come out. I gave up! :)The Coxi - Ben and DanielleStephen and AmyChris and KristinMe and my handsome birthday boy!I have to add that our neighbor, Robin, totally enhanced the evening by baking her famously delicous carrot cake and volunteering to keep Marshall for a few hours! We really won the neighbor-lottery!

Paul has been wanting to take Molly camping for quite a while and since this is our only free weekend until 2010 he decided to spend his birthday camping with a few other dads and their kids. Hopefully some good pictures will be taken by the dads, but here are a few shots before Molly and PQ left this morning.



3 comments:

:: danielle :: said...

I love the Buc-ee's shirt Molly is wearing! Nothing says road trip like Buc-ee's!

Leslie said...

Ok, you look great! And that little boy is getting so big and cute! He's smiling in every picture, what a blessing. Molly and Paul are as cute as ever too, of course!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Paul!!