Thursday, December 24, 2009

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

We've had a wonderful Christmas Eve and can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning!!!

This afternoon we took Miranda out for Christmas lunch. Molly LOVES hanging out with big girls and we love Miranda because she is just about as sweet as they come!
This afternoon Marshall got really upset because he heard all of our threats about Santa not coming if Molly didn't straighten up...Tonight's Christmas Eve service at Grace was just perfect.
Paul and I both got a little teary-eyed as we all sang "Silent Night" in the candle light... one of the most peaceful and beautiful moments I've experienced in a long time!
There's no better way to celebrate the joy of Christmas!After church Molly and I got to work baking cookies for SantaBefore bed Molly and Daddy read "The Night Before Christmas"
My Grandma and Grandpa gave me this very book for Christmas in 1978 and it's one of my most favorite things.
Marshall was so excited that he and Sister each got to open one present!!!Molly got her traditional James Avery ornament from Daddy Marshall got his first silver coin that says "Baby's First Christmas"He doesn't quite understand the value of precious metals...Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
xoxo

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love the picture of Marshall crying!! That sounds horrible, but I love Pierce's crying pics, too! The last picture of Molly and Marshall in front of the tree is too precious, as well.