Around these parts, we get pretty dang excited about rodeo-season. Every February school-aged kids celebrate "Go Texan Day" the week before the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo kick-off.
Since I grew up LOVING the John Travolta movie "Urban Cowboy" I was very excited for Molly to wear her first pearl-snap western shirt! It would have been a much cuter outfit had I actually splurged on boots, but oh well, maybe next year!
Molly's western name for the day was "Mustang Molly" - two of her friends were Dirty Boots Davis and Pistol-Packin' Presley.
Since I grew up LOVING the John Travolta movie "Urban Cowboy" I was very excited for Molly to wear her first pearl-snap western shirt! It would have been a much cuter outfit had I actually splurged on boots, but oh well, maybe next year!
Molly's western name for the day was "Mustang Molly" - two of her friends were Dirty Boots Davis and Pistol-Packin' Presley.
2 comments:
So adorable! What a cute tradition!
You are rally becoming quite the photographer - great pics!
Post a Comment