Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Molly and I started our St. Patrick's celebration over the weekend at the parade on 1960. I can't believe I have NEVER heard of this parade before, even after we moved up to this side of town, we only found out about it after Paul got stuck in traffic last year when the street was shut down!

Molly was super excited because her Auntie was on a float! She thought she was pretty special when she got a feather boa from Auntie when everyone else was just getting beads.
Last night Molly prepared a little bed in case our Leprechaun friends needed a place to sleep. We even found a cute little leprechaun night-light this year!
This morning Molly found a note from the leprechaun thanking her for the cozy bed and letting her know that he buried three different treasures in our yard... so we set off to find the hidden treasures which were each marked with a shamrock. Molly got several golden chocolate coins and some REAL gold dollars.
She was so excited!

My Irish Darlings:

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Um - I need the skinny on this parade!? And how cute is that picture of the two of them looking at each other and giggling - presh!

Carrie said...

Very cute! Love the bum picture of Marshall to start with!!