
Tonight Paul and Molly decided it was time to learn to ride a bike without training wheels so they tossed the bike in the back of the truck and set off for the park.
I was shocked when Molly came home an hour later and announced that riding on two wheels is "no big deal, except for starting and stopping." I can't wait to see her in action, so glad Paul took the camera with him!
I was shocked when Molly came home an hour later and announced that riding on two wheels is "no big deal, except for starting and stopping." I can't wait to see her in action, so glad Paul took the camera with him!
3 comments:
SWEEEEEET! I love when she raises her hands as if to say they are still attached - please don't let this be over!
Love it! Go Molly!
Hey, you go girl!!
Post a Comment