Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

Easter morning Molly was very egg-cited (sorry, had to do it) about all the goodies left by the Easter Bunny!
My favorite was the carton of Resurrection Eggs... each egg contains an item that helps tell the story of Christ's resurrection. Molly knows the story very well and got all but two of them right. She sat very quietly as Paul and I read from the little book that comes with the eggs and asked questions or added details that she had learned in chapel. After finishing up the Resurrection Eggs, Molly headed outside in her rain boots for a wet Easter Egg hunt!
Marshall had fun chewing on his Elmo Easter egg while watching Sister run around like a maniac!
Nice action shot of Elmo falling to the ground...
A new Quin tradition: Birds Nests for Easter breakfast... During breakfast, I squeezed some strawberry jelly on Molly's plate that came out in the shape of a heart and I said, "It's an Easter miracle!" Molly quickly told me "Mommy, that's not the Easter miracle, the REAL Easter miracle was Christ rising from the dead." Guess I'll be more careful about throwing around the word "miracle" from now on!
Of course Daddy had to play with his food and make this face:
A couple of shots in front of the Living Cross at church. Marshall had already been dropped off in the nursery... sorry little guy, maybe we'll get your picture next year!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Easter! Love the pic of the boys...and the birds' nest breakfast! I'll have to try that! ;)

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Good Golly! Your Easter Bunny is WAAAAAAAY better than ours! Love Molly's face!