Monday, May 24, 2010

Wiggle, Wiggle...

For months now, Molly has been obsessed with losing a tooth. Several of her little boy friends and a few of her girl friends have already started losing teeth and she's been having a hard time understanding that it might be a year or more before she loses her first tooth...

Yesterday morning she got up with the biggest smile on her face and said, "Mommy! Guess what!?!??" and then she stuck her finger in her mouth and started wiggling her bottom left front tooth... I thought it was like all the other times she "thought" her tooth was wiggly, but as I put my finger in her mouth to check out what I thought was a firmly-planted tooth, her face lit up. Sure enough, it's LOOSE!

She was so excited that she went and dug this guy out of her drawer and put him on top of her dresser.
He's a glow-in-the-dark tooth holder to put under your pillow (it also has a little money clip inside). She got it in her stocking from Santa and has been anxiously waiting for a chance to use it!

Paul and I are heading to California for 4 days on Friday and I really, REALLY hope I don't miss her first tooth falling out!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

How exciting! =)