Paul and I spent Memorial Day weekend in California. We had a fun little get-away centered around Nicole and Jon's wedding. I don't know if I can put it into words, but this wedding was incredibly special to me since Nicole is one of my dearest friends and not only do I love her, but I adore her new husband, Jon. I've been praying for Nicole to meet "the one" for years and I think I speak for all of Nicole's family and friends when I say our prayers were answered when Jon entered her life. Some of us even believe that Nicole's sweet mom, who passed away over 5 years ago, sent Jon to her. So yes, he's heaven-sent!
The wedding was amazing - it's now in our top three of most gorgeous weddings we've been to, including our wedding in Tahoe and Hugh and Krisit's spectacular mountain-top wedding in Aspen.







Seriously, how gorgeous are these two!?!?


Look at Paul in the background... doesn't it look like he's wiping away tears? Nicole's dad's speech must have made him very emotional! 
Rylee cutting in on the father-daughter dance. Such a sweet moment!
Paul and Tia Loula









1 comment:
Oh my gosh, you all look BEAUTIFUL! Those wedding photos were amazing--I can only imagine how gorgeous the wedding was! I LOVE the photo booth idea!!
Post a Comment