Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quin Family Reunion

Several weeks ago the Quin Clan gathered in Anahuac for a family reunion. I can't remember when the last one was... it was either right before or right after Paul and I got married, so I am thinking it's been at least 8 years or more.
PawPaw and Marshall enjoying the table decor. Paul and Cyndal greeting each other with a cordial handshake. Marshall with cousin, TanyaPawPaw, Aunt Wilma and PaulMy favorite picture of PawPaw from 1959Three Quin cousins born on July 29thBursting at the seams with excitement...Our little Quin clan, minus Uncle StevePawPaw's brother, Uncle Mo and part of his familyPawPaw's cousin, Uncle Robert, and his familyA family shot with the eldest Quin - she was married to one of the original three Quin brothers. One of the largest families at the reunion:Uncle Robert posing with baby Uncle Robert.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Where's the cookie lady! Tell me there is still a cookie lady!