Wednesday, February 25, 2009

THE RESULTS ARE IN...

The amnio results came back and everything is PERFECT! Our little man has PERFECT boy chromosomes! I am so excited I could cry. Paul is in his office on a business call so I guess I'll just wait for him to check the blog!!

I can't tell you how relieved I am! WOW. "PERFECT" How awesome is that?

I had forbidden my doctor to give me the results over the phone (I was going to set an appointment to get the results in her office) but she just called and talked VERY QUICKLY so I would not have a chance hang up on her! She said "Hi, Datra - it's Dr. Black - your results came back and everything is PERFECT!"

I am surprised I understood her because she said it so quickly! The results came back early and she said she couldn't wait to tell me.

Today has turned out to be the most beautifully wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I am beyond happy for ya'll!!!

Jennifer said...

YAYAYAYAYAAAAAAY! Congrats, Roter! So glad Little Paul Jr. is healthy. Can't wait to see more pictures!