Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Great Grandparents

There were so many pictures in the last Arizona post that I decided to put all the pictures of our visits with my grandparents in a separate post.

I guess I have never been to Arizona at this exact time of year, because I have NEVER seen my Grandpa and Geneva's backyard looking so gorgeous!! I just can't get over Geneva's flowers. It was amazing!! The whole backyard smelled like perfume from all of the roses! They always have veggies growing and Molly always has fun picking peppers, squash, peas and tomatoes when she visits them, but this time she got to pick gorgeous bouquets of flowers (and one crazy looking carrot)!

Picking flowers with GrandmaChecking out the peas with GrandpaMolly and Grandpa with matching cheezy smiles. I love it!!Grandpa has named this bougainvillea the "Molly flowers" because they are such a pretty shade of Molly's favorite color, purpleMolly loved helping Grandma pick this crazy looking carrot. She immediately asked me to clean and cut it up so she could eat it... She thought it was so yummy!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So beautiful! I am inspired to grow some veggies now!