Thursday, April 2, 2009

Molly in Wonderland

This morning Molly and I met Lindsay and the boys at church for their middle school's production of Alice in Wonderland, Jr.

Molly has loved Alice in Wonderland ever since riding the ride at Disneyland and then watching the movie on endless loop at our hotel in Orlando. I am doing everything I can to encourage this since Alice is the first non-Star Wars female that Molly has really liked. (She practically counts as a Disney Princess as far as I am concerned!) Molly even wants to have an Un-Birthday Tea Party for her next birthday!This morning Molly decided she wanted to wear a dress, Mary Jane style shoes and her hair in a headband just like Alice. She also wanted me to make sure to tell Daddy to order plenty of Alice costumes this Halloween because that's who she wants go trick-or-treating as!I can't describe how excited she was this morning as we walked into the sanctuary and saw the set for the play. She even started singing some of the songs at the beginning of each scene because she knew what was coming up. We must still be in Disney theme park mode, because Molly asked if she could get Alice's autograph and a picture with her!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Too stinkin' cute! I love it! :) See you soon!