I woke up this morning to a bunch of wonderful Mother's Day surprises!! Paul got up early and brought me coffee and cinnamon rolls and while I ate breakfast Molly presented me with all my beautiful cards and presents!!
My favorite gift is a gorgeous hand-painted ceramic heart-shaped box that Molly made all by herself. I am very impressed that Daddy planned and executed a trip to the pottery place and was able to get Molly to keep it a secret! I also received a beautiful James Avery butterfly for my charm bracelet, a gift certificate for two pedicures and a wonderful card and letter from my unborn son!!
Paul's most thoughtful gift is a handmade chest that he ordered a few weeks ago. I wanted a trunk to keep at the foot of our bed where we could put all of Julia's keepsakes and belongings. It will be much nicer to have a beautiful box full of her memories rather than having them in a plastic storage container.
She painted it all by herself, but the lady at the pottery place wrote on the inside for her.
*You should be able to double-click this picture to enlarge it*

1 comment:
Molly did such a great job on her box! And please tell Paul that was the cutest letter I have ever read. Love it! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment