Aunt Dana, Scotty and Robbie came to visit for Labor Day weekend. Molly was so happy to have kids in the house for 4 days and I loved having an extra set of hands to help out with Molly and Marshall.




We made a trip to the Halloween store to try on costumes.
Robbie decided to be a penguin, Molly will be Alice, but will NOT be trick-or-treating in this costume. This one is for dress-up at home ONLY.
Marshall was not amused with his prospects for this year. I offered him the pea pod costume and the cute tootsie roll and he declined them both.
Scotty decided to be the Cat in the Hat!

Scott LOVES being in the pool. I think he would have stayed in it all day, every day had we let him!

Molly and Robbie enjoyed a fun game of Tag!

Marshall loved when Aunt Dana bounced him to sleep on the diving board!
Paul stayed home with the kids one night so Dana and I could enjoy a fun Sushi night!
Sunday night we loaded up kids and the essentials and headed to Hannah's house for outdoor movie night with the neighborhood kiddos!
Robbie decided to be a penguin, Molly will be Alice, but will NOT be trick-or-treating in this costume. This one is for dress-up at home ONLY.
Marshall was not amused with his prospects for this year. I offered him the pea pod costume and the cute tootsie roll and he declined them both.
Scott LOVES being in the pool. I think he would have stayed in it all day, every day had we let him!
Sunday night we loaded up kids and the essentials and headed to Hannah's house for outdoor movie night with the neighborhood kiddos!
3 comments:
I swear Dana hasn't changed one bit since college. She looks exactly the same!!
You and Dana always have the best time!
Fun!! You look great, Datra!
Post a Comment