Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of Pre-K 09.09.09

Today was Molly's first day of Pre-K and she had a WONDERFUL day... she told me she can't wait to go back tomorrow morning!

On our way to Molly's first-day-of-school breakfast
Just like last year, she chose IHOP because she wanted smiley-faced pancakes!
Marshall slept the entire time, even when Molly spilled a large glass of orange juice all over the table and Daddy!We met Caden in the parking lot...and the two friends walked into school hand-in-hand
Molly is proud to be in the Eagle class this year!
It's hard to believe that this time next year, we'll be walking her to the bus stop for her first day of Kindergarten!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

she looks so excited! And so grown up!

Jamie said...

I can't wait for Avery to be excited about school. She is still screaming every time I leave her.
:(

:: danielle :: said...

I'm so glad we caught up with you guys in the parking lot. I love the crazy face photos but the holding hands one is my favorite!

Carrie said...

Too cute! I love the pic of Molly and her best friend walking into school together!