It's so nice to have Paul back on a NORMAL schedule now that Halloween season is finally over. All the stores are closed and packed-up so Daddy finally has more time to relax with me and the kiddos.
I took this picture the other morning when I came downstairs to find Paul and the kids hanging out on the couch together. It was such a sweet moment... and you can see just how happy Marshall is to finally have some down-time with Daddy!

I took this picture the other morning when I came downstairs to find Paul and the kids hanging out on the couch together. It was such a sweet moment... and you can see just how happy Marshall is to finally have some down-time with Daddy!

4 comments:
LOVE this picture Datra! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
OMG - that is so sweet!
I can't believe how big Marshall is!!! What a sweet boy and what a beautiful fam! Love the pic and even more importantly I'm glad that Paul's super-busy season is OVER!!!!!
That is the most awesome picture ever! I love it!
Post a Comment