We had quite a busy time while Tren was here. Thursday and Friday we spent most of our time getting ready for Molly's birthday party... Friday was pretty exciting because it SNOWED! Since moving to Houston when I was four years-old, I think I've seen it snow all of five times. Twice when I was a kid, once the year Molly was born, once last December and then again this year... None of it really stuck to the ground on our side of town, but I saw some awesome snow pictures from friends! Molly spent the day playing in the snow at Caden's house and I had the most fun running to my car from Sam's Club, I still crack-up when I picture Trenda with snow piled up in her hair!!! It was really coming down by the time we got home. (Yes, I am a wimp, I made Trenda drive home. She lives in Arizona, I don't know why I felt that we'd be safer if she drove!) 

On Saturday we celebrated Adalyn's first birthday with a party at her house. I wish we'd have had more down time while Trenda was here, but I am glad she got to meet so many of mine and Molly's friends at all the parties we went to!
Hannah with her birthday girl and Marshall
Happy Birthday, Sweet Adalyn!
After Adalyn's party we had a few hours to set everything up for Molly's Mad Hatter Tea Party.
The rest of those pictures will be in their own post. Let's just say we all had a great time and were exhausted and ready to sleep that night!
Sunday was Trenda's birthday and we celebrated with lunch at Goode Company Seafood.
We celebrated Texas-style with pecan pie for dessert!
After Nana's birthday lunch, we had to hurry to make it to ANOTHER birthday party for little Avery who turned 2!
Happy Birthday sweet Avery!
Birthday Girl Nana with her boy
Later that night Nana worked with Marshall trying to teach him to roll over.
Before Tren left on Tuesday night, she helped Molly decorate the Christmas tree in her playroom.
Marshall was very interested in what the girls were doing
What a pretty little tree!
We had a wonderful visit and can't wait to see you in February, Nana!!
xoxo
On Saturday we celebrated Adalyn's first birthday with a party at her house. I wish we'd have had more down time while Trenda was here, but I am glad she got to meet so many of mine and Molly's friends at all the parties we went to!
Hannah with her birthday girl and Marshall
After Adalyn's party we had a few hours to set everything up for Molly's Mad Hatter Tea Party.
Sunday was Trenda's birthday and we celebrated with lunch at Goode Company Seafood.
After Nana's birthday lunch, we had to hurry to make it to ANOTHER birthday party for little Avery who turned 2!Happy Birthday sweet Avery!
Birthday Girl Nana with her boyBefore Tren left on Tuesday night, she helped Molly decorate the Christmas tree in her playroom.
xoxo
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to all the lovely ladies!
Post a Comment