I had an awesome Mother's Day this year! The only thing that wasn't as awesome as usual was breakfast... normally Paul makes the most amazing french toast, but thanks to our new South Beach diet I had a yummy omelet instead, but sure did miss those delicious syrup-coated carbs!
Molly made me some adorable crafts. She packed up one gift and wrapped it all by herself... including a pretty red necklace and lots of her beautiful drawings. I also got a gorgeous plate with her handprint on it that she made at school, she even decorated the wrapping paper herself!
Paul also helped both kids make crafts for me. He helped Molly make a beautiful frame that matches the box I got for Mother's Day last year and he helped Marshall make a framed footprint/picture shadow box just like one he made with Molly when she was 2.







We spent the afternoon swimming... the big pool was too cold for Marshall and me so we stayed in the baby pool, but Molly had fun swimming in the icy-cold pool with Daddy!
Molly made me some adorable crafts. She packed up one gift and wrapped it all by herself... including a pretty red necklace and lots of her beautiful drawings. I also got a gorgeous plate with her handprint on it that she made at school, she even decorated the wrapping paper herself!
Paul also helped both kids make crafts for me. He helped Molly make a beautiful frame that matches the box I got for Mother's Day last year and he helped Marshall make a framed footprint/picture shadow box just like one he made with Molly when she was 2.

1 comment:
What wonderful gifts!! I know I've said it a million times, but I can't wait until Pierce can make me something!!
Post a Comment