Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Puppy Love

One of Molly's sweet little friends, Reed, has made it very clear that he has a crush on Molly. He has an older sister who taught him all about "crushes" and he is not shy about letting everyone, including Molly, know how he feels.

Last week I received this email from Reed's mom: "We were in the car the other day when Reed said, "Mommy, I know what kind of cars I want when I grow up". He said, "A black motorcyle and a truck like daddy's, but red". Emma said, "What kind of car will your wife have?". Reed says, without hesitating, "I don't know what kind of car Molly wants, I'll have to ask her".

Isn't that the cutest thing?

We were caught a little off-guard by all this "crush" nonsense, but I have to admit, Reed is a sweet boy and he and Molly are really cute when they're together!

Paul was a little shocked by the hand-holding at our Easter party last spring...
At dinner after Reed's baseball game. He insisted that Molly see him play.At the VBS kick-off event at John Wesley