Monday, December 20, 2010

Aggie Weekend

On November 18th we packed up and drove to College Station for our second annual family Aggie weekend with Nicole and her family. Tia Loula flew in once again with an entire suitcase full of crafts to keep the girls busy for 3 days. They made jewelry, a scrapbook pages and Christmas decorations. They also enjoyed lots of good talks and girl time while Marshall napped.
Working on their secret projects:Movie time before bed:
On Saturday Paul and I took all 3 kids to a local park
Molly and Rylee had fun in the leaves and enjoyed a game of hide and seek
Then it was time to head to campus for March In
Marshall chattin' up Jerra
Daddy with his little Aggies
Marshall enjoyed playing with Michael and snuggling with Jamie
Some of my Aggie girls:
Future Roommates!
2nd Generation of Aggies:
Tia Loula and Molly snuggling while waiting for the bus back to the hotel
Nicole, Jon, Paul and I had an awesome time at the game, which was without a doubt, the best I've ever attended. Surprisingly there were no touchdowns, but the Aggies won 9-6.
We were on our feet 99% of the game, even though we were in the alumni section. I still can't get over the sights and especially the sounds of the Aggie fans during the game. It was definitely something I was proud to be a part of!
Now forming at the North End of Kyle Field...The Nationally Famous, Fightin' Texas Aggie Band... WHOOOP!Oh and there was 'That Guy'... wearing a fur Columbia jacket. Notice, most people are in short sleeves. Maybe he lost a bet...
After the last snap of the game the fans stormed the field. Something I have NEVER seen before.
Nicole and I were quick to drag the guys down to Kyle Field with us. Thankfully we were on the 1st deck and it didn't take much work to get Nicole's pregnant self over the wall.

You can see the smoke from the cannon in the picture below:
The next day we went by Northgate before heading back to Houston. Molly LOVES bottle cap alley - where she started her collection of beer bottle caps last year. Here she is standing next to the bottle caps from the night before. I am sure many beers were consumed in the Chicken celebrating our big win over Nebraska!
That's my girl!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow, you got some super cute pictures that weekend! And you look GREAT btw...damn girl!